Mini City Shopping Haul

Hi!

This post must be the first haul I've done on my blog! I had a shopping trip in the city and didn't buy much, but what I did, I'm going to share with you!πŸ˜‡

Item 1 out of 3:


The first thing I bought is a really cute, almost cauldron shaped jar with a little handle that I decided I would use as a candle holder. I bought it in Tiger for £1 because I thought this was an extremely good price and loved the look of it, so I snapped it up and purchased it! To be honest, I was really good in Tiger because there was so much nice stuff that I could have bought but I restrained myself! πŸ˜›


Item 2 out of 3:


I've always loved highlighters but when I realised they were PASTEL HIGHLIGHTERS I couldn't resist the temptation. They were £5.99 with a Half Price deal if you bought anything else from the store. Their original price, however, though was £11.99, so get them while you can!

The colours of them are stunning. I'm not just saying that but they actually are. A friend had them and I just fell in love with them straight away. That sounds so cheesyπŸ§€!



Item 3 out of 3:

Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon is the third item I bought. I bought this because I have had it recommended to me by several people. Waterstones was where I found it for £7.99. My idea is that I will read it and then review it on my blog. I love reading and I don't know what I would do without it!πŸ“š

I hope you liked this post, and if you did, why not leave a comment and tell me what you think about the items and tell me if you have them or not and whether you may want to buy them. If you'd like to follow me, sign into your google account and click 'Follow'!

You want to see more hauls? Say in the comments below! I apologise for this post being ages after my last one!

Stay tuned for more,
EllyπŸ˜€

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Must Haves 2019

September Must Haves

Update! - What's In My Makeup Bag May 2018