Update! - What's In My Makeup Bag May 2018

Hi everybody!!! I am so excited for you guys to see this post because I'm so proud of it! Now, I think it's about the right time to share with you what's in my main makeup bag at the moment. All the items that are shown here, I think, have been featured in previous posts but that was always going to happen anyway because all the items in my makeup bag are ones which I love so I would've recommended them before to you guys! If you do enjoy this, please remember to share with friends!!! Also- just a quick note- instead of linking the products at the bottom of the page, all the green words, you can click on to go to that webpage- tell me if it works!


As you can see, in this photo, I have a snippet of my makeup bag showing which is from Next and is a decent size and I just think it's so pretty- it also has a gold 'E' on the front- you can choose the symbol you want.

The first item in the bag is my foundation which is the Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25h Foundation With Comfort Serum in 100 Ivory. It does last 25h, too! I just can't find one that matches it's quality!


Second, comes the Wake Me Up Concealer by Rimmel London (you might seem quite a theme! I Love Rimmel!) This concealer hides any blemish and is virtually invisible!


My two favourite liquid lipsticks! (Surprise, surprise- also from Rimmel!) I have these in 700 Be My Baby and 810, Plum This Show- both from the Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colour range. Yes, they do dry your lips- not that badly. Though, it is so worth it! The colours are so pigmented and stay on for so long unless you forget and wipe your mouth hard with a tissue. I'm speaking from personal experience 😂.





Not to forget my everlasting mascara! I've had it for nearly a year, now and have used it most days and it's still with us! It has been out-of-date for about 4 months now and still works like a dream- also, I keep forgetting to go buy another! Go and grab yourself a Collection Fast Stroke Defining Lash Mascara! You can get it in waterproof, as well.

Because I've been using my liquid lipsticks so much, I've needed to give my lips a treat with the Nivea Peach Shine Caring Lip Balm with literally smells so amazing I can't even explain it! Isn't is weird how peach scents actually aren't how peaches smell in real life?!

All good things come in little packages! My mini eye pallette is so cute, sparkly and pigmented. The colours stay all day without a setting spray because, who has time for setting spray and primers? Only joking- I'm seriously trying out some of these products just for fun but with the eyeshaddow, it's not necessary to use them!





I got both this pallette and my blush (below) together, for Christmas and have been really pleased with both. This blush is good quality, however, it is kind of orangey so I tend not to wear it so much but it's still really pretty!

The scent which is in my makeup bag at the moment is the Mini Zoella Blistful Mistful scent which I ulternate with the other scents in the All Four You collection which include: Bake My Day, Snowella and Gelat' eau, as well. I just can't get enough of these smells. I really need to buy the bigger bottles because, I am trying to save these as much as I can so that they don't run out!

Last, but not least, comes my handcream. I do have two but seeing as Zoella already has a product featured here, I figured I'd show you the other one (Her's was the Winter Wonder Hand fragrance). This is from a company called Heathcote & Ivory and I have been saving this because I don't think that they sell it anymore. It smells incredible and has a rose fragrance. 


What's in your makeup bag? Let me know in the comments and don't forget to click the 'Follow' button because, who knows- I may upload a post that you're interested in! See under links for more photos...

Stay tuned for more,
Elly😉



My previous post:














Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January Must Haves 2019

September Must Haves