September Must Haves

Hey! Yes, I did have a little break- please excuse me! I was very busy working on some very exciting posts to keep you up-to-date with my autumnal antics! 😂 As you might already know, autumn just happens to be my favourite season because of the colours and just the general atmosphere so I was extremely excited to get to work on these posts! 



Can we just speak about how it is the end of September already!? It feels like the start was only last week! What did you guys manage to jam-pack into September? This month has been great for collecting stuff to go in my Must-Haves because it has been my birthday! Enjoy!

1. Morphe 350 Nature Glow Palette


This has some beautiful earthy colours for autumn; my favourites are the darker browns and slightly orangey tones. All colours are extremely blendable and have great pigmentation- it caught me off guard because I'm used to my palette without much, so I put quite a lot on and it looked as if I'd been punched in the face 😂. It was an interesting look- it was so lucky that it blends easily!




This makes me feel like I'm in Hawaii without even stepping a foot abroad! 




Another spray I've been loving the scent of is the Hype Body Spray. It has a really nice sophisticated but casual smell- you know what I mean? Definitely one to try.




Spectrum's B06 Brush is incredible for blending in my new Morphe eyeshadow. It fits well into my eyelid crease and does just the job I need it to!


5. 'Ooh La La' Notebook

This notebook is SUPER cute and I've been using it to write lists in. Without a notebook to keep me organised, I'd be constantly stressed and worried about what I needed to do! Also, can we just mention the fact that it's navy and gold- best combo ever! 😂


6. Dove Go Fresh Body Wash in Blue Fig and Orange Blossom and Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena.

Dove provides a nice alternative to my usual shower gel. They have these two, which I've been specifically loving this month, with scents that are gorgeous. There is one floral one and one fruity so you can decide depending on how you are feeling.








This. Stuff. Works. Miracles. It makes my hair smooth, shiny and not at all frizzy and has been the best solution for dealing with these things over anything else.








Moreover, when using this stuff with the leave-in conditioner it works even better!!



That's my September Must-Haves for this month. I really hope you enjoyed it and if you did make sure to share with your friends and click that 'Follow' button for more posts like it. Please excuse the dodgy photography for this post but my camera is currently not working. Don't forget to check out my social medias linked below and see you next week!

Stay tuned for more,













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Must Haves 2019

Update! - What's In My Makeup Bag May 2018