10 People You Need To Follow On Twitter- Now!



And... we're back for another Monday post! This week, I'm switching it up a bit with a different sort of post that, hopefully, you'll enjoy!  I did think that maybe I could do something 'Royal Wedding' related but I couldn't think of many ideas! Instead, I'm going to be recommending my 10 favourite people to follow on Twitter. You can find my account here: @EllyCuriousWord


ADELAINE MORIN
The first person I chose, whilst looking through my list of who I follow, was @AdelaineMorin. If you want to get updates on when she uploads on her Youtube Channel (you should totally subscribe to her!) or you may just want to see a colourful, mostly yellow 😂, feed in which you can find many funny tweets. All in all, her feed can easily brighten up your day!


ZOELLA



Zoella uploads amazing photographs and updates on her life to her account: @Zoella. She also has two other accounts (I didn't want to mention them separately because I wouldn't have enough room for anyone else!) @ZoellaBeauty and @ZoellaLifestyle where tons of creative photos of her products can be found. I follow both these accounts, too, for blog photography inspiration- honestly, it's helped so much! (P.S. She has a Youtube Channel)


JK ROWLING



If you're a fan of the Harry Potter books, then it's a MUST to be following @jk_rowling on Twitter. Not only will you be up-to-date with the latest Harry Potter news, but also she'll retweet what she's into which I find quite interesting! 



ALISHA MARIE


@ALISHAMARIE's feed is sprinkled with photographs all themed with pastel colours, ❤ updating you on her life and sharing with us when she posts on her Youtube Channel. If you're into photography, like me, her posts may help with some inspiration.


POPPY DEYES




I have included @PoppyDeyes in this because her blog is fantastic. Her blog is my 'Go-to' blog when I want to read for inspiration or just joy. Her feed tells you when she uploads which is really handy because I don't think you can follow her blog! You can find her blog here: http://www.poppydeyes.com/.


ELIZABETH WINDSOR




We know Elizabeth Windsor better as The Queen or @Queen_UK. "The Queen" posts hilarious posts that will 100% make you laugh out loud. Not to mention the fact that other members of the family have similar accounts. They are all to do with the current happenings in England, for instance: (at the Royal Wedding)
Which, then, she goes on to reply to it, saying:
'That should have been a text. Awkward.'


LAURDIY





The queen of DIY who never ceases to amaze! A feed that'll cheer you up just by looking at the profile picture! Updates on her Youtube Channel and photos that are so cool! Go over and check out @laurdiy's feed! Also, if you want to do a brilliant DIY- check out her Twitter and Youtube.





MIRANDA SINGS




@MirandaSings brings hilarity to the next level. She tweets messages that normally have a spelling mistake in- or two- within a message designed to make you laugh. I am also finding her YouTube Channel very enjoyable to watch at the moment!


ALL THINGS HAIR


If you want to upgrade your hairstyles, then this is the place for you. Everytime @AllThingsHairUK or (the other accounts for different places) tweet, you know that you'll have a new hairstyle to try. They also have a Website and a YouTube Channel.

POINTLESS BLOG (Alife Deyes)



@PointlessBlog shares with us when his Youtube Channels gets uploaded to and what he's getting up to in his daily life. He's a daily vlogger from Brighton and you can find his second channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/PointlessBlogTv . I recommend subscribing to his second channel as well as his main channel even though both have great quality videos, his second channel is uploaded to more often.



This post is completely different to what I would normally do. If you liked it, click that 'Follow' button and tell me in the comments a, what you would want to see me do next and b, whether you'd like to see more posts like this one. Don't forget to check out each and every one of these fantastic people and maybe check out my links down below. 
Stay tuned for mor
e,
Elly😆


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Must Haves 2019

September Must Haves

Update! - What's In My Makeup Bag May 2018