May Must-Haves 2018!

Almost halfway through the year, already?! I can't believe that this is my May Must-Haves! It only feels like yesterday I was writing my October issue! This month, I've collected quite a few items due to one, a little shopping trip 😏 and two, me being determined to get super-sleek hair! 😂 By the way, does anyone have any tips for this? I still haven't quite got there yet! How do I get super sleek hair!? Anyway... (Click on the product subtitles to be taken to a page where you can find the product)




VO5 Sleek Blow-Dry Spray

The description says that it should leave your hair: smooth and shiny which is exactly what it does and, if that's the effect you're going for, it's amazing and, don't get me wrong, it works wonders on my hair, but it doesn't work if you want your hair to become less frizzy, too.



Copper Pot


How could I have left this on the shelf at Wilko when it was only £2.25? This can come in soooo handy for holding pens, makeup brushes etc. that I thought it was worth the price and just so cute!!! ❤





Also, whilst I was in Wilko, I picked up this nail varnish. Honestly, I am in love with this colour and you should 100% try it because I don't think I can wear any other colour nail varnish ever again! 😅



Whenever I rarely go to Pizza Express, I always end up ordering the same drink: Sicilian Still Lemonade because it tastes delicious. I didn't know that you could buy anything that tasted like it (If I did, believe me, I would've bought it by now!). So, when I tried this lemon and lime squash, I knew it was going in my Must-Haves so that I could share my find with you lovely lot!





Frappuccinos

Why have I never tried one of these before now!? If you don't know what a frappuccino is, it is like a mix of ice, cream and coffee which is optional. You can also choose from a variety of flavours of which I chose caramel. If you've never tried one- you need to! They are absolutely delicious.


I LOVE cacti. I'm not sure why but what reason is that to stop me from buying cactus socks? I thought these were adorable and just couldn't help myself! What?


I've been meaning to buy some hand gel for quite a while because I'm always borrowing it from my friend and never have any to give her in return. I thought this was a perfect find for only £1. It has done just the job I needed it to!



I'm pretty sure that I've recommended this brand before but a different scent. I thought, though, that I might do it again because I've decided that this scent is my new favourite! It is so fresh but also floral!





Thank you to everybody who reads this and I hope that it was enjoyable to read! Remember to click that 'Follow' button and have a great week! 

Stay tuned for more, 
Elly😁


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Must Haves 2019

September Must Haves

Update! - What's In My Makeup Bag May 2018