Books You Need To Read

Recently, I have been going back through my bookshelves and reading little bits from a few of my all-time favourite books. Subsequently, this made me think that I could make a blog post sharing my favourite reads so that you can experience them, too- I promise there will be no spoilers! Let me know what your favourite book is in the comments! So, here's to a different but hopefully interesting blog post...


The first of my favourite books happens to be 'One' by Sarah Crossan which featured in a must haves post once, I'm pretty sure but it's included in this collection because it made me cry and I feel like any book that can evoke that much emotion is someone has to be a great book. Not only this, but I love the actual story which is about two conjoined twins and their struggle at school and in life in general until they have to make a life threatening decision. This is definitely one for the bedside table!


Next on my list, is 'Fangirl' by Rainbow Rowell. Keeping on the topic of sisterhood and twins, this book is all about romance and how a teenage girl has to find who she is without the help of her sister who she has always been very close to. I literally devoured this book and I've been looking at some more books by the same author.

Third, I wanted to talk about 'All The Bright Places' by Jennifer Niven because it's another emotional one. Two characters who are both struggling with something try to find happiness together and the story is basically a rollercoaster ride of emotions. This book seems so real because of the way Niven creates emotion for the reader. If you're not afraid to whip out a tissue to dry your eyes on, you 100% need to read this book in 2019!


Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon has also been featured in a post previously as has Girl Online. I said I would review it after I had read it so this is well overdue! Maddy is allergic to the world, she is stuck inside constantly to keep herself safe. This all changes, however when a boy moves in next door. He changes her perspective on life and she puts herself in dangerous situations for love!




Although mentioned before, how could I leave out 'Girl Online' by Zoe Sugg? This book is definitely up there with a few of my favourite books. Going back 2 years, I think it was about this time I discovered Girl Online and her photography and blogging inspired me to get to where I am today so thankyou so much Zoe for writing that book because I do not know where I would be today without having read that! As well as this being a big part of why it is one of my favourite books, the story, too is gripping. Therefore, as soon as I had picked it up, I didn't put it down until I had finished the whole book!



If I had to pick two favourites out of this selection, Girl Online and 'Billy and Me' by Giovanna Fletcher would make the pair. Billy and me is another love story about a very village-orientated girl who falls in love with a famous actor. When he gets a new job, she decided to move to a city with him, away from all her friends and family and current job in a coffee shop. The story shows her growing as a person and learning how to deal with love and the situations it throws at her.



I really hope you guys liked this post as much as I enjoyed writing it and taking the photos! For a bit of a change, I thought this might be a nice idea! If you did enjoy it, let me know what your favourite book is in the comments and check out my social medias, linked below! Don't forget to hit that 'Follow' button to be notified when I upload every Monday so you never miss a post!

Stay tuned for more,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Must Haves 2019

September Must Haves

Update! - What's In My Makeup Bag May 2018