October Must Haves 2017!

Hello and welcome to my first monthly 'Must-haves' post!

In these, I will recommend to you good things that I have discovered this month and tell you where you can buy them. Sorry about this one being a bit late! 😕

The first item I'm going to recommend to you is:



Rose Gold Stationary pots📐



I bought these for £2 each in the 'home' section in Sainsbury's. Partly because I thought they were just so pretty but also extremely practical. I always need paperclips and other bits and give and they were such a good deal.


Gold Pencil-pot holder🎶

This pot is so beautiful and I love the fact it has a gold bottom. Pots like this can be so practical and yet so pretty.
You can find this at the link below:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B071CVLQBT/ref=s9u_simh_gw_i2?ie=UTF8&fpl=fresh&pd_rd_i=B071CVLQBT&pd_rd_r=d70eada3-c56d-11e7-8c37-3da6d9ea9702&pd_rd_w=JDdR2&pd_rd_wg=u4tSz&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=&pf_rd_r=4KJ9YP7ACGPKK3D1N08Y&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=187bec3b-0822-4044-bbe9-441718232b3f&pf_rd_i=desktop.
I think metallic pencils would look awesome in this pot!


_________ Handcream✋💮



When I put on hand cream normally, I hate the sliminess on my hands but this one is not like that. Its smell must be the best scent I have smelt- ever. Now that's saying something. Even if it does come in a small bottle it is well worth buying two or three! You can snap up one of these cute items from:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Heathcote-Ivory-Vintage-Beauty-Boxes/dp/B00UMR8JVS/ref=sr_1_14_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1510250913&sr=8-14&keywords=heathcote+and+ivory+rose+hand+cream
The colour of the packaging is different but it's the same product and it comes with extra products but with the same delicious scent!


○ ________ Mascara👁


My __________ mascara provides good black lashes and dries quickly so it's less likely to smudge onto your face! Even though it is a high-street brand, I think it is good quality and is long-lasting. Get this for your lashes below:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Collection-Fast-Stroke-Defining-Mascara/dp/B01KJU4CVS/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1510251075&sr=1-1&keywords=collection+fast+stroke+defining+lash+masc
ara&dpID=31QHapau%252BKL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Poppy slapband🐝



I think that it is important to donate to charity, so when you get something out of it, other than the knowledge you may have helped someone, it's an even better excuse to make a donation! I love my blue slap-band because it reminds me of those who died in defense of our country. Don't forget to purchase your poppy this November! These can be purchased from any Poppy Stall. I don't know if this is how you phrase that.

Stripy Scrunchie💇


Black and white stripes are one of my favourite patterns. I spotted this cute scrunchie in Claire's accessories and had a voucher so decided to buy it. A bonus that came with it was that it came with another scrunchie but it had a black and white floral pattern on it. Unfortunately, I can't find the exact product online but you can grab something like this and put it in your hair here:
http://www.claires.com/

Woodland animal socks🐰🐇

Now, these have to be a favourite of mine in this particular post. If you know me well, you would know that I love socks. Fluffy, with pictures or not- I love them. I don't know if any of you share this weird love. If you do, tell me in the comments. Anyway, this collection of socks is available to buy here, from Next:
http://www.next.co.uk/g262108s6#158635.
These attracted me for two reasons. One, I had no socks that didn't have holes in the bottom! And two, they were so cute and have woodland animals all over them. What could be better?

Joules Scarf💜
I bought this from Next but can be bought straight from Joules, too. Even though I don't normally like wearing scarves, hats and gloves, this changed my mind. The texture is smooth and slightly fluffy and along with its pattern, it convinced me to buy it! Wrap something like this around your neck, this winter, by buying it from the link below:
http://www.next.co.uk/search?w=JOULES%20SCARVES&isort=score&af=
👍😆😉😀❤
If you have enjoyed this post, tell me in the comments and keep checking back for the November issue or just click follow and get notifications when my newest post is published! If you need to know how to do this, go to the top of the page and click on the tab that says 'Moving Around My Blog!' and it will tell you how there.
Don't forget to let me know if you like the look of any of these products and/or if you've got them already! Maybe I've inspired you to buy them! I'd love to know!
Stay tuned for more,
Elly😅

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Must Haves 2019

September Must Haves

Update! - What's In My Makeup Bag May 2018