The Metalic Collection

I know this is quite a random post, however, I decided that I wanted to share with you a few items that you might want to buy that have a metallic look. In all honesty, I am a bit obsessed with the shiny look of metallic products. So here are a few: 
Cake Tins๐ŸŽ‚

Baking is another one of my hobbies that I do like to buy pretty items to go along with it, such as my cake tins. As well as storing my bakes inside them, they look great as decoration, being displayed on my shelves.
Rose Gold Fairy Lights๐Ÿ’ก



These fairy lights are a great addition to my bedroom. I love the fact that they light up the darkest corner of the room and, they look so pretty alongside the wood of my cabinet. Anybody that likes this sort of thing should 100% buy these. It is also a great thing to put on your Christmas list!


Stationary Clip Pots


Definitely consider these if you need a decorative way of holding your stationary. Also, the clips that come in this are stunning, themselves. 

Gold-based Pencil Pot

I apologise for the poor photo. This item 
is so tricky to photograph!
I can't say I wasn't really happy when I bought this because it was even better than I imagined it to be. The base is reflective so when you have your pencils in it, it gives a really cool reflection of them. Any stationary lover would love this in their bedroom or on their desk. Who says you need to keep pencils in this? Why not fill it with makeup brushes!?! 



Golden Pen and Pencil

These were handed to me by a friend of mine who had no use for them and therefore, thought I might like them. And, no surprise, I did. I keep these in my gold-based pencil pot (see above). They came in a pretty sleeve of which I happen to of lost. ๐Ÿ˜• 

You can find some of the items below:
Fairy Lights- https://www.amazon.co.uk/MagiDeal-Diamond-Wedding-Christmas-Outdoor/dp/B075FVKVHX/ref=pd_sbs_201_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=RYAHED2HSMWAD2B0DNB8
Pencil Pot- https://www.amazon.co.uk/Acrylic-HBF-Stationery-Organiser-Supplies/dp/B071CVLQBT/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1511202996&sr=8-1&keywords=rose+gold+stationary+pots
Stationary Pots (I couldn't find the exact one but here is something similar)
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Copper-Rose-gold-Stationary-mini/dp/B0758KMBS2/ref=sr_1_fkmr2_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1511202996&sr=8-1-fkmr2&keywords=rose+gold+stationary+pots
I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe found it useful! 
Stay tuned for more,
Elly๐Ÿ˜›

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Must Haves 2019

September Must Haves

Update! - What's In My Makeup Bag May 2018