1 YEAR OF CURIOUS WORDS!!!!

A whole year. That's enough time to travel the world, to write a book, get married. That's enough time to move to another country, to redo your house, for your life to change dramatically. Without my blog, I don't know where I would be now- I don't know what I would be doing. In the past year, my blog has grown enormously, especially recently.


The first photo on my blog- the post has now been taken down by me.


Okay, so this is crazy. I wrote this post a week ago and I've had to change all my statistics so much!! Over the year, my actual blog has gone from 0 to 15 followers (yeah, this might not sound a lot but most people that follow my blog do it through Bloglovin. My blog on Bloglovin has gone from 0 to 72.

So,

In total, I now have 87 followers following my blog!! EIGHTY-SEVEN ❤❤❤. I never expected this many people to want to read my content and I am so grateful to every single one of you. 



Whilst we're still on the subject of Bloglovin, I have had multiple saves from Lara NΓ©voa and Priyanka Singh so please go and follow them because I am so grateful for all their support! Thankyou you two!

More Stats:

Twitter: 39
Pinterest: 11
Instagram: 6 - considering I started a month ago ❤
Recolour: 115

Famous People Interactions:

I currently have Alfie Deyes' (Pointlessblog's) Merch Account and Adelaine Morin following my Twitter which when I got the notifications made me so so so happy because both of them inspire me so much and I follow their Youtube Channels so closely and never miss an upload. Thank you guys ❤❤

If that's not already enough amazing Youtuber interactions, Jeanine Amapola liked several of my tweets and, once again, I was ecstatic so thank you so much, Jeanine!! ❤❤❤


Most Popular Post:

All thanks to the YHA, my most viewed post is my Ironbridge Travel Guide. They mentioned me in one of their tweets and retweeted my tweet (which now has 1119 views with 23 interactions- which is mind-blowing) and helped give my blog post an incredible 166 views which is astronomical compared to the 14-21 I was getting before! Thankyou soooooooo much!!!

I just wanted to say, too, that my most popular posts tend to be my Must-Haves. What post has been your favourite?

https://ellycuriouswords.blogspot.com/2018/07/travel-guide-ironbridge.html





Thanks to:

Obviously, we've already mentioned the YHA, but I also wanted to talk about V05. They have liked multiple tweets and have brought more attention to my twitter which, therefore, leads people here, to my blog. Also, thank you for all the support everyone else has given me- I can't thank you enough.



I am not the best at spelling and grammar, as you've probably worked out, so Grammarly has been an absolute lifesaver. If it wasn't for this app, every single paragraph would have several spelling mistakes, as this one had, and be missing a full stop or have multiple so thank you Grammarly!! πŸ˜‚❤ Make sure you go and download it now from an app store!

Blogmas:

So... Blogmas happened. It wasn't my finest achievement, however, I did complete all 25 posts. Some were good quality but others were a bit rushed and not worth it. So, this year I have decided not to take part in Blogmas but instead, I am going to do my weekly posts but Christmas themed. I hope you guys don't mind but I think it might be more enjoyable this way for you guys, too!



Those Twitter Polls

Well, I tried multiple times but never got any votes. Oh, I did once. Thank you to that personπŸ˜‚. Jokes. I couldn't care less and I honestly I think it's quite funny, to be perfectly honest!




I realise we began this post quite serious but I am just so grateful to everyone who has helped me get this far! Thank you all again so so so so soooooooooo much!! I'm so glad so many of you guys enjoy my content on multiple platforms and I have got so many more exciting things to come!



Stay tuned for more,
Elly❤❤❤





My previous posts: August Must-Haves 2018 


And...: I tried 7 Beauty Hacks- First Impressions








MY LINKS (Click on them!) :



Comments

  1. Thanks for a whole year of interesting posts - keep it up πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January Must Haves 2019

September Must Haves

Update! - What's In My Makeup Bag May 2018