August Must-Haves 2018

It's been a whole year of Curious Words today!!! ❤❤❤ As you guys have been so supportive all year, we'll have this post and then I'm uploading another one today that you definitely need to read- it's something very different. Right now, however, you're reading my August Must-Haves which is crazy because that means that we have managed a must have for every month of the year. I never thought I'd of kept blogging this long! Thank you all so much! Don't forget to comment 'Me too' if you like all your stationery to look aesthetically pleasing- find out more down below.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer




Unfortunately, I got a shade that was way too light but the consistency and coverage of this concealer beats my Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer over quality and price. Don't get me wrong, that concealer is great for light coverage but if you want to cover up a bit more, you need the Collection one- like Need it.

Fineliners

These fineliners have come in very useful for my bullet journalling and taking notes for my blog. They provide a colourful aspect which one, is pretty and two, help me decide what colour theme I'm going for in each post.

Light Bulb Decoration

Just. So. Cute. 



Penguin Washbag

I bought this in such a cute little shop in Hastings called Soak which sells loads of soaps, bath bombs and bathtime accessories. The customer service in there is so friendly so, if you live nearby you should definitely check it out! I happened to spot this adorable washbag and it has come in so useful with carrying all my makeup when travelling to Holland (next weeks post 😜). 



Red Panda 3D Poster


My laptop is resting on this right now because it's protecting my desk from scratches. In addition, it's so cute and they have tonnes of styles for you to choose from and they all are meant to be up on the wall but I decided to use mine on my desk because it adds a bit of colour as well as being practical.

Rose Gold Geo Pencil case

Staying organised is key when you do anything with office work and I love having cute pencil cases to make my stationary look aesthetically pleasing. It encourages me to work harder and just makes me happy which sounds really sad but comment 'Me too' if you can relate.



Chocolate Sprinkles on Toasts

When I travelled to Holland, these were there and I couldn't resist trying them- unfortunately, I don't have a photo so please excuse this one from online. Obviously, these can only be eaten as a treat but they are very popular with children for breakfasts and are, delicious. 

Ariane Grande's new album Sweetener

I've been hearing all the songs everywhere and can't get over how much I love them all. If you haven't heard them, you need to because they are all amazing. I am actually listening to them right now.





That's one whole year of blogging over- wait! It's not! You need to check out my other post going up today because I think you will enjoy it a lot- it's very different from what I would normally do. Remember to comment 'Me too' if you like your stationery to be aesthetically pleasing and check out my social medias linked below! Hit that 'Follow' button before going to my next post (linked directly below). Love you all so much- thankyouuuuu!!!

Stay tuned for more,
Elly😀😮





1 YEAR OF CURIOUS WORDS!!! Post
















MY LINKS (Click on them!) :












Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January Must Haves 2019

September Must Haves

Update! - What's In My Makeup Bag May 2018