Autumn Bucket List

As we are part way into autumn already, I needed to sit down and decide what I wanted to achieve and do during my favourite months. So, I put together this list and added it into my bullet journal as I hope to do all of them ❤. What are your autumn goals or things you want to do in this season?

Autumn Walk
One of the main things I want to do a few of are autumn walks. Unfortunately, as we are so busy these days there aren't many opportunities to do so, so you have to make them. Go out after dinner (or just before dark) when you feel like flopping on the sofa because this is the golden hour for photography. Also, first thing in the morning is also a great time to head out because it's crisp and fresh- but not too cold- which is almost the best feeling ever. Can we just mention autumn air? You might think me crazy for saying this but it just feels different from every other month. Is this just me?





Comfy Clothes

Autumnal outfits are just the best! You can get all cosy in new clothes! I recommend heading to Primark for their autumn selection or checking out ASOS online!




Autumn Shopping
This ties in with comfy clothes. When going shopping to buy your clothes, I like to walk through the more leafy areas of the city where all the autumnal colours are- perfect for photography!


Photography
Loads of great photo opportunities arise in autumn with all the colours and fallen leaves. Don't forget to tag me in all your autumn photography (Twitter @ellycuriousword and Instagram @ellycuriouswords)!!

Instagram Aesthetics
I apologise guys on the Instagram front because I haven't been uploading so often for two factors:

1) My camera is broken so I am using my phone which there is no problem with, the images are just not as good quality.

2) I have only just been able to have an autumn photo shoot so my photos are not all fitting with one aesthetic (they will be soon xx)

I hope you guys understand!


Dark Lipsticks and Autumnal Eyeshadow
You can whip out all the darker, coppery shades this month. Embrace it because the chance only comes once a year! 😂

Autumnal House Decor
This might just be my favourite part. Decorating the place you're in most with autumnal decor that can change the feel of your house and make it really feel like a home. #cosyvibes !!



Autumn Hairstyles
I feel like this is the season to put your braiding skills to the test and try out new styles!

Fireside Afternoons
Because everything is so cosy, I feel like its necessary to have a few afternoons curled up on the sofa, by the fire, watching your favourite films or reading your favourite books. The one I'm reading at the moment is Zoe Sugg's new book, Cordially Invited which tells you how to be the best hostess possible in any occasion and it's right up my street so I know that will be what I will be reading!

Hot chocolates
You can be as creative as you want or make it as simple as possible but either way a hot chocolate always tastes incredible! Make sure to get a stash of whipped cream, marshmallows and cocoa powder ready!


Themed Blog Posts
As you can see, I'm on to this already and loving it!!

If you look at my Pinterest, I have many autumn-related boards that I am constantly taking inspiration from.



DIYs
Tag me in some autumnal DIY ideas and if I can find/be tagged in enough there might be an autumnal DIY post coming your way!

That is my plan for autumn! I've already completed quite a few of them- how many have you done so far? Don't forget to hit that 'Follow' button and share your ideas with me as well as sharing this post with friends! My social medias are linked below where you be updated with Curious Words Info all week rather than just on our usual upload day- Monday.
Stay tuned for more,
Elly X















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Must Haves 2019

September Must Haves

Update! - What's In My Makeup Bag May 2018