Autumnal Jumper Haul

I think that Autumn is the perfect excuse to stock up on jumpers because this is the season you want to get all cosy and keep warm whilst still feeling stylish as well as loving the clothes you're wearing. This weekend, I took to the shops with some friends to stock up on my collection. A few featured in the post I had already bought (I'll tell you when we get to them) but the ones I did buy were from Primark, H&M and Newlook- my three favourite clothing shops. Here's what I got:



'Walk On By' Orange Jumper
To begin, I'm going to start by talking about this orange slogan jumper from Primark. I'm pretty sure this might just be the most comfortable thing I have ever worn. It is cropped with a raw seam at the bottom and so much cosy material inside! Displaying the phrase: 'Walk On By' I just think this jumper is super cute and appropriate for the ever-colder months. I can see this being worn on an autumnal walk with friends!



Plain Black Sweater
When I first bought this number from H&M, I bought the correct size, but after trying it on I decided to swap it for the next size up because I feel like oversized jumpers look much better than fitting ones. As well as being large and cosy, this is great to throw on with a pair of statement trousers.






This one might just be my favourite one as I love the colours and it is SUPER comfy, perfect for not only autumn but also the upcoming winter months! Another one from H&M.





I feel like this is more formal and would be more appropriate for a night out but also just as good for snuggling up in on a Sunday afternoon! This jumper I bought for an amazing price from New Look.



The next two...
I have had these two for a while already, the green hoodie being very sporty (From H&M) and the cherry jumper, a cute aspect to add to your outfit from Primark!


Those are all my autumnal jumpers that I will be wearing this season and hopefully for many more! Don't forget to check out my social medias (down below) and comment what your favourite item is to wear in autumn! Hit that 'Follow' button and I can't wait for next week! 

Stay tuned for more,

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January Must Haves 2019

September Must Haves

Update! - What's In My Makeup Bag May 2018