Accounts You Should Be Following On Instagram!


Today, I was going to share a DIY post, however, I figured that it wasn't as good quality as this one... sooooo.... here we are. Previously, I did a post like this but 10 People You Should Be Following On Twitter-Now!. I really enjoyed creating it and it was so nice to credit people that I enjoy seeing content of that they create. As you can imagine, this is why I am doing a similar thing again! I hope you enjoy!! Find my Instagram here. I apologise for text sizes going all weird in advance (I'm not really sure what has happened- I think it does it on most of my posts).

Poppy Deyes- find her here



Poppy is one of my biggest inspirations for my blog (here's hers: http://www.poppydeyes.com/ ) as she is so positive and her photography is amazing. I love her Instagram because of its aesthetic and all-round positive vibes! If we even begin to talk about her story though: it updates you on what she is doing daily as well as being all perfectly edited, too!

Zeebal Life- find her here






Zeebalife has some of the cutest photos with an incredible theme to tie them all together. She makes me wish I could be on holiday, too! The thing I love most is the colours she incorporates which she really has an eye for!

Doug The Pug- find this furry friend here



How can you not follow Dug the Pug!? He's so cute!!

Zoe Sugg- find her here



Another huge inspiration of mine, as you probably already know is Zoe Sugg aka Zoella. If it wasn't for her, my internet career wouldn't have begun. Can we just also talk about her amazing feed! As well as this, her stories update you on her life and are always stunningly photographed, too! (www.zoella.com https://www.youtube.com/zoella 

Joe Sugg- find him here



Joe, yes he is related to Zoe but his feed is completely different! Normally, his account is life-related which is amazing but now he is on Strictly Come Dancing so we get all the behind the scenes information which is equally as good!! 









Indiana Massara- find her here





Indiana's feed has a red aesthetic which I am in love with! I can honestly not remember how I came across her feed but it was one of those where you instantly follow them! Her story is full of interesting updates,too. Definitely one to check out. 









Miss Remi Ashton- find her here







Remi has such a positive atmosphere that her feed and stories are just what you need to get through the day! She is multi-talented with her youtube channel as well!
(https://www.youtube.com/user/MissRemiAshten https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXLnGIevWGWK2dPDcvM5-CA)









Queen of Jet Lags- find her here



Along with her stunning feed, you get loads of travel details with Queen of Jet Lags!



Mark Ferris- find him here




Once again, Mark's feed is so positive and I also cannot get enough of his youtube channel(https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBifflovesyou).,







Mia Stammer- find her here



I love her feed so much with all its colour, positivity and vibes! ( https://www.youtube.com/user/MamaMiaMakeup )

Sarah Betts- find her here




Sarah might just be the most positive person ever. Her feed is so bright and colourful and well worth checking out. (https://www.youtube.com/user/sarahjanebetts)











Mr Pokee- find him here



So cute, right!?

Elle Next Door- find her here



I absolutely love the colours in this feed! Cannot wait to see more of her posts!

Alex Wassabi- find him here





Alex is also an amazingly positive person! (You may have noticed that I love positivity within a feed)

Remember to go and check out all their accounts and mine before following them! I cannot wait to see what you guys think of this post! Why not comment down below your favourite Instagram account to follow and why!? Check out my social medias and make sure to be back here next Monday!

Stay tuned for more,
Elly xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Must Haves 2019

September Must Haves

Update! - What's In My Makeup Bag May 2018