3 Autumnal Outfits I Have Loved Wearing This Season

In the autumnal months, I love to wear hoodies and jumpers but on those days you want to be a bit more put together, I have found three combinations within my closet that I have loved wearing! Hopefully, this provides a bit of inspiration!



My first outfit is possibly the most casual and I have LOVED it for cosy home days. To begin, I chose to use my New Look jeans which are high-waisted with four buttons going up the front which I thought was a really cute detail. Having high-waisted jeans for me is a must as they are just so much more comfortable so you can see why I have been living in this particular pair. With these, I put this really cute chunky knit burgundy jumper. This is another item that this autumn I have been living for. It is so warm. Like so warm. I can go outside without a coat even on the chilliest of days and still feel toasty and I am not one of those lucky people that don't feel the cold. Shoe wise, I chose to put my Adidas leather shoes alongside the other two items because I just thought they looked so cute together!



Second, a more put-together outfit I have selected items including these black dungarees from H&M and a baseball fitted top which also happens to be from H&M. You can probably guess what my favourite clothes shop is! As well as these, I thought this pair of flowery shoes worked really well with them as well as the burgundy hat as an accessory.



For the third outfit, I have been wearing my Primark 'Walk on by' jumper with these light wash, ripped jeans and I used the shoes from outfit one to add to the autumnal look!



I am so proud of the photography in this post and I hope I gave you some inspiration for the last few weeks of autumn. If you would like to see some more ideas, check out my Pinterest board here to get inspired! Don't forget to have a look at my social medias linked below and hit that 'Follow' button to be part of our little community! 

Stay tuned for more,
Elly Xx



My Latest Post: October Must Haves








MY LINKS (Click on them!) :


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January Must Haves 2019

September Must Haves

Update! - What's In My Makeup Bag May 2018