5 Items In My Beauty Collection I've Never Spoken About- Review

Hey! I have been so excited to publish this post because I've had it planned for so long! Because I feel like there are some things in my collection that I haven't yet mentioned, I thought I would cross off 5 and share my honest opinions with you. I honestly can't remember if I have mentioned some of these already so please forgive me if I already have! Enjoy the post! 

Collection Gorgeous Glow Holographic Highlighter

This is bold and beautiful. Perfect for a night out or if you're just going about your day-to-day business but you want a little more glam! Imagine wearing this at a festival! It would be beautiful!! The colours in it are really pretty, too: it's mainly pink with sections of blue.





Natural Collection Moisture Shine Crimson Lipstick

I honestly cannot believe the quality of this, especially with its price. If you're used to a more expensive alternative then there will probably be a noticeable difference but it looks great so I don't mind at all! Also- the colour is gorgeous!





Again, this is extremely bold and the colours are awesome for a night out look. I have experimented with the different colours in different looks and I am loving the results! I can't wait to see what else I can create with this palette!




Claire's Green Nail Varnish

Now, you might be thinking, 'This is quite a random colour' and yes, I agree but I can't stop using it! I really like having a unique, bold colour on my nails! Also, the packaging is really easy to store with other ones like it. Claire's is definitely a brand to try for nail varnish.





I have used this for years to create sleek, finished styles. It has incredible hold and lasts ages. The only thing I would say that I don't like about the product is the smell. It has a strong chemical smell which isn't great for a night out.



Now I have shared 5 more products with you, why don't you share with me your favourite beauty product here or over on my social medias (linked below)? I can't wait to see what you guys share! Also, don't forget to hit that 'Follow' button for more posts from me!

Stay tuned for more,
Elly Xx


My Latest Post: Autumn Outfits









MY LINKS (Click on them!) :


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Must Haves 2019

September Must Haves

Update! - What's In My Makeup Bag May 2018