Outfit Of The Day!!

For a bit of a change, I have decided to do an outfit of the day post! My outfit inspired the idea for this post because I just loved the vibe it gave off and I have seen a lot of my favourite bloggers do these so I thought I would give it a go! 

I have been playing around with taking photos in RAW which is what I did for these and I'm not really sure what happened and what the difference is. If you know anything about RAW photography, please let me know in the comments because I'm trying to learn more about the technical side of photography as my new year's resolution!



The first item in my outfit were these really cool boyfriend jeans from New Look which made the outfit more casual. As these are quite a statement piece, they were a bit out of my comfort zone but to be perfectly honest I think they have inspired me to look for more things I wouldn't normally buy when choosing clothes now! 


Second, I decided to pair the jeans with this black and white stripy top that has these little mustard cuffs which I think makes the outfit! This was from HandM and is quite thin so you might need a jumper but it is SUPER cute!



Shoe wise, I selected my DM-style boots which are very comfy and were a statement within the outfit! I've seen a lot of these types of shoes coming back into fashion and I have to say that I am loving the trend!

Thank you so much for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed it! Please don't forget to let me know in the comments if you have any tips with RAW photography or if you have ANY knowledge about it at all I would be super grateful for your help! Don't forget to hit that 'Follow' button and check out my social medias linked below!

Stay tuned for more,
Elly Xx





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Must Haves 2019

September Must Haves

Update! - What's In My Makeup Bag May 2018