Snowy Photos (Skiing)

Taking advantage of the beautiful landscape, I took tonnes of photos in the mountains and I decided that it might just be nice to do a gallery for you to see them in. Also, I posted a lot of these over on my instagram (@ellycuriouswords) so go and show them some love!

For these photos, I decided to edit them so that they all look like they're in a blue theme and I really like the way they came out! Also... editing photos is great fun but takes agesss! Haha I love it though, and I wouldn't do it if I didn't.






































Hopefully you enjoyed looking at them! Don't forget to hit that 'Follow' button and check out my other social medias linked below.
Stay tuned for more,
Elly Xx









My Latest Post: Books You Need To Read!








MY LINKS (Click on them!) :

Comments

  1. Great photography and the photos look good in the blue light - almost makes you feel the cold of the snow👌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January Must Haves 2019

September Must Haves

Update! - What's In My Makeup Bag May 2018