Glam Festive Makeup Tutorial

As it is the festive season and Christmas Day happens to be one sleep away, you may be going to a party today, tomorrow or even boxing day. I have put together a Glam Festive makeup tutorial as a little guide if you don't have any ideas for a makeup look for whatever party you may be heading to!


Products you may want to use: 

These are basically what I am using for this look but obviously, there are loads of other options that would work just as great!



I just realised how Rimmel-heavy that list is but it just shows how much I love Rimmel products! Also, just a quick note, these are all highstreet brands that will be easy to get hold of from any cosmetic highstreet store for a small price!


Before I begin adding any extra details to my face, I suggest applying your foundation. I do this with a makeup brush but I feel like I want to try to start using a beauty blender to see if there is a difference. You tell me- what do you use and what do you prefer? Let me know in the comments! Once I have covered my face and made sure it's all blended in, then I bring out my concealer. This is the point where you can cover up blemishes and under eyes to create a brighter look, therefore making your skin look more glowy! In addition, to add to the glowy look, use the blush I linked above as it is a beautiful colour that is the tiniest bit glittery so it doesn't look over the top but you can then add more shine through the highlighter which is SUPER sparkly. However, if used in moderation, it gives a stunning effect; I definitely recommend trying it out!


For my eyes, I used the Morphe 35-350 Nature Glow Palette, using a variety of shades on my eyes to create a natural but glamorous look! On top of this, I used the eyeliner linked above in my waterline on my top lid (is that even called a waterline!?) to make it look like my eyelashes are thicker than they actually are. There are probably beauty gurus screaming at me right now, telling me I am doing it all wrong! Haha, anyway if I am let me know because eyeliner isn't exactly my strong point! To finish this eyelook, I used the mascara on both my top and bottom lashes.






Lip-wise I decided to use this liquid lipstick because as it dries, it should stay on for the majority of the evening as well as looking classy and not too over the top with the eye-look. I have this lipstick in 'Plum This Show' too and I couldn't possibly love it any more!

I hope you guys found this tutorial useful! Let me know if you end up wearing this look to a party because I'd love to know- maybe tag me in a photo of you wearing it (my social medias are linked below). Don't forget to hit that 'Follow' button and share this post with friends if you enjoyed it!

Stay tuned for more,
Elly Xx







MY LINKS (Click on them!) :

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Must Haves 2019

September Must Haves

Update! - What's In My Makeup Bag May 2018