November Must Haves 2018

I was looking at my November Must Haves from last year and I am actually very surprised how much my posts have changed and I realised how much I have learnt in the short space of time I have been blogging. At the time I uploaded the post, I hadn't been posting regularly but working on my blog for about 2 months and I was still getting the hang of it. I honestly can't wait to see how the 2018 version compares to next years! Let's see if I have improved, shall we!? Here's my 2018 version of my November Must Haves...




I got these really cheap from a local store and they have turned out to be a very nice addition to my Christmas decor and I am actually very pleased with my purchase. I can't say I was expecting very much from them but they have exceeded all expectations and now live, wrapped around the head of my bed.



The Body Shop's: 'Don't Ask, Just Mask!' gift set

As I haven't really been experimenting with beauty products or even had time to think about it, this month, my selection of things in my must-haves this week are quite random so I decided to put what new beauty product I have found near the top to balance it out. 





This gift set is SUPER cute, with its deer headband to hold back your hair as you apply the facemasks. It included six facemasks with three different types and the ones I have tried so far I am in love with! This is just such a perfect stocking filler or a little gift you can give which is so thoughtful and will be greatly appreciated!
I have been loving facemasks full stop this month after trying out someone's which was the 'Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask' which is now on my Christmas list! I would've put it in the post but unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to take a photo of it!






If you don't know what Pretty Basic I don't know where you've been. It is a podcast run by two people who inspire me with my blogging and social media: Alisha Marie and Remi Cruz who, please let me add, might just be the two most happy-sounding people on the planet. This makes for a great podcast to listen to as it has such a positive vibe. They talk about being an influencer, social media and the odd bit of gossip so I would 100% suggest you go check it out alongside their amazing Youtube Channels. I have been listening to this podcast on repeat whilst doing everything. At some points, I've tucked it into the top of my jeans (because the pockets are fake- female struggles) and tried not to get tangled in my headphones cable as I tidy the kitchen or do jobs that involve movement!


Being a big Zoe Sugg fan, I couldn't help but include her new book: 'Cordially Invited' as I have been reading and using it throughout October and November for ideas and knowledge about hosting. It includes her top tips for being a hostess and tonnes of recipes and crafts which have come in very handy! Definitely have a look at this; you can find it here.




Since as long as I can remember, I have been into dancing, especially ballet, so when the chance arose to buy a signed copy of a book by Darcey Bussel, another idol of mine, I couldn't resist the opportunity. The book is stunning with detailed pages filled with photographs of her throughout her career with captions explaining the behind-the-scenes. I love this book so much!





Now, this might seem quite random and confusing but I promise I have a good reason for adding this to my must-haves this month. I don't drink enough so when I find a water bottle that I really like and I then tend to only use bottles from that brand, refilling them with tap water more often than I would a regular bottle. Does anyone else find they drink more with a certain water bottle/container?




For organising my day and colour-coding things, I love using multicoloured biros. Recently, I discovered these particular ones which come in a set with multiple pens in the same colour. This is really handy as mine run out very quickly as I use them a lot but these do seem to last which is an added bonus! 

Google Docs

Last but not least, I have started using Google Docs to organise my blog posts, enabling me to access the documents from multiple devices easily. I just thought I'd add this is as it has been incredibly useful for me this month! 

I feel like my November Must-Haves might just be the most important as it's the run up to Christmas and I can spread gift ideas! Thank you so much for staying to the end (if you did!) and don't forget to hit that 'Follow' button for updates on when I upload and also check out my social medias linked below! 

Stay tuned for more,
Elly Xx







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Must Haves 2019

September Must Haves

Update! - What's In My Makeup Bag May 2018