5 Items I Own

Hello everyone,

In this blog, I decided I would make things more interesting for you guys and so came up with the idea of sharing with you 5 Items That I Own. So, here we go:

Number 1: Light-up 'E'


In my bedroom, I like to show my personality by adding little trinkets and ornaments that I think will go with the dรฉcor. I received this item as a gift for my birthday, one year and it sits on the corner of my desk. You can get other letters and numbers.

I believed this was from 'Amazon' so I searched it up and there it was. Here is the link:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Lights-Decorative-Alphabet-Wooden-Letters/dp/B00Q34YPFS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1504607852&sr=8-1&keywords=light+up+e 


Number 2: Books
I love to read. No, I don't just love to read, I ADORE it!



Number 3: Panda Headphones

My panda headphones are so comfy that when using them, often forget they're there. No only do they produce comfort, but they give out a really good sound. I bought them from 'Claire's Accessories' a while ago and they still are in good condition. I couldn't find a link (SORRY!๐Ÿ˜ข)

Number 4: Samsung Galaxy J5
This is my mobile phone and I use it as, obviously, a communication source and to take photos. I have many photo editing apps on it that I use regularly.

Number 5: Water Bottle
I wasn't quite sure what to call this but my water jug/bottle

thing ๐Ÿ˜‚ encourages me to drink more. It is good in summer to keep flies and bugs out of your drink. I really like it and would recommend a lot.



Thanks for reading my blog again, if you'd like to see more like this in the future, say in the comments! 
Stay tuned for more!

Elly๐Ÿ˜ต  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Must Haves 2019

September Must Haves

Update! - What's In My Makeup Bag May 2018