Thinking Back With Holiday Snaps

It feels GREAT when your on holiday and you are free. But the fun doesn't have to stop when your back in the swing of normal daily life. I happen to like looking back on my holiday photos and relive through the experiences and funny times.

I decided to share with you some of my holiday photos from a particular bleak landscape where me and my family enjoyed a day-out around steam trains, the sea and little quaint buildings (some not so little🏩).


For your information, these photos were taken on my phone, a 'Samsung Galaxy J5' and some edited with an app called 'POTO'.


We started the day by heading to a little train-station café- as you do- and had a drink together. We watched as the miniature trains rattled in and out of the platform.



Once we had finished our coffee break, we headed off to visit a lighthouse. It was the original, retired👴👵 one which had recently been replaced with a new, modern one which still operates today. Unfortunately I do not have a picture of the modern lighthouse as, if I remember correctly, it wasn't very pretty!😂I seemed to pick up a little lighthouse souvenir- I'm a sucker for that sort of thing!










Anyway, we then headed on for lunch (we were in the lighthouse quite a while, okay?) at a little pub where we gauged ourselves on fish and chips! 🐠🍟Mmm!


We then took a trip on the mini railway to a little town where we looked at a mini-mini railway exhibition where we had fun making the trains move around the little building! Soon after, we caught the train back to where the car was parked.

As we were sooo full-still, we went for a walk. Along the beach and saw the sights!













I hope you enjoyed this post, I've done soo many today! So if you'd like more of this sort of thing, tell me in the comments!

Stay Tuned,
Elly🍹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Must Haves 2019

September Must Haves

Update! - What's In My Makeup Bag May 2018