My Camera

For one of my birthdays, (not that I have more than one a year!πŸ˜‚) I received, a EXTREMELY generous present. This was, my camera. 

I definitely am not a professional photographer, I just do it as a hobby, but I wanted to share with you my personal experience alongside, some tips and photos of my own.

First, I should probably tell you what type of camera I have got. I have the Canon EOS 1300D.


This photo was taken on my phone (Samsung Galaxy J5) and edited on my laptop- no particular software!

 I find my camera really easy to transport and use. My lens is 'Canon EFS 18-55mm' and, this probably is not the correct way to say itπŸ˜ƒ, but it is basically an all-round lens (as in it works on fairly close items as well as fairly far-away, too). 

I find extreme close ups don't work with this lens as it struggles to focus. 

To clean my lens, if it gets smudgy I just use a glasses-cleaning cloth to gently get rid of any dirt. I don't know if this way is good for your camera, so if your not completely sure, please don't use this advice- don't think anyone has ever said that before🐷! Tell me in the comments if you have a camera or are looking around for one!

Here are some photos I took on my first shots with the camera with no editing:




I hope you have enjoyed this post,
Stay tuned for more,
Elly🌻

P.S. If you'd like more tips, let me know, and stay prepared for more photography blogs as I've got another one planned!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Must Haves 2019

September Must Haves

Update! - What's In My Makeup Bag May 2018