How to make a stationary storage box!

Hello, guys!
I made a storage pot for my pens and now am going to share how to do that with you!☺

Here is an image of mine:


And how to go on to create your own version:

You will need:
• A shoe box
• Wrapping paper
• Selotape
• Toilet roll tubes
•Scissors
•Glue
•Ruler
• Somethings to put in your storage pot


1.
Remove the lid of the shoe box and put it to the side. Accurately, draw a line down the centre of the bottom of the box and follow it down the sides.
2.
Draw a dot 6cm away from each side of the line near where the lid would have been and join it with a line from the top of the vertical line to the dot on both sides. 



3.Cut out the triangle you've just drawn and repeat in the other side.


4. Push the two sides up to create a 'v' shape and tape securely. Cut off one side to turn it into a seat shape. You may want to add a divider to separate your notebooks and pens.


5. Now it's your time to customise your pot. I covered mine in wrapping paper and added some wrapping-paper-covered toilet roll tubes in the front area to store my pens.


6. Add your pens and pencils! I chose to put my pens in the front area and notebooks in the back.


And your done! I apologise if this particular "How to" was too confusing but it was soooooo hard to describe!😕

Thanks for reading! If you'd like to see more of this sort of thing let me know in the comments.

Stay tuned for more!
Elly😇



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Must Haves 2019

September Must Haves

Update! - What's In My Makeup Bag May 2018