June Must-Haves 2018

I apologise for not being here for the past two weeks. Due to personal arrangements, unfortunately, I haven't had time to upload. If that wasn't enough, this post's photography is not the best as my camera can't be used for a while. Also, I was imagining taking pics of my Must-Haves in the long, luscious, green grass but.... we haven't had rain for ages so the grass all went brown. 😂 Anyway... if you click on the letters in a different colour, it will take you to where you can purchase them!

1. Nike Trainers

My old trainers are literally falling apart so I had to buy some new ones. These are my favourite pair of shoes at the moment that I own 😄 and I thought they would make my feet look huge but because they're black, they look normal size!!!




2. Pastel Highlighters

I have started writing a weekly job list and my pastel highlighters have come in very handy because I can categorise them sooooo easily, now. In a previous post, I've already shown you guys then but it seemed particularly 
relevant to show them again, this month! 😆



3. No heat curly hair

If you wash your hair and use the VO5 Sleek Blowdry Spray before plaiting your hair in box braids (comment down below if you want a post on how to do these). Leave it overnight and you get beautiful beachy waves that slowly drop out over the week, giving you different hairstyle opportunities each day! (Comment if you would like a post on curling your hair, too!!)

4. Small grips

Once you've curled your hair overnight, a great hairstyle to do is to clip one side back. I tend to do this with a side parting. These clips are perfect for this.




5. Hair straighteners


If you decide that you really don't like your curls, you could always straighten them out! I've had these for so long, they are quite old but still work great! Sadly, I couldn't find a link for these because I have had them for so long.

6. The Light Jar


This book first comes across as a bit childish because of the cover but the story is amazing. If you're looking for a new read, try this book. I don't want to give away too much!!!


7. Recolor

This app, I have mentioned it on my Twitter, is incredible. You can colour in pictures from online or even your own, using simple techniques. It is also possible to publish your pictures so that others can like and follow you. There is a premium version which is well overpriced but you don't need it because you can access all the premium features with simple tactics (You may also want a post on recolor life hacks!? 😅).

8. Gelat'eau fragrance

Last but not least, is the Zoella Beauty Gelat'eau fragrance which smells incredible. It' perfect for summer and is my 'Go to' fragrance at the moment! 



Another week's beginning! What are you up to this week? Let me know. I apologise again that this post's photography is terrible! But that Follow button and see you next week!

Stay tuned for more,
Elly😇




My previous post: DIY Collage Notebook and Wall Art






MY LINKS (Click on them!) :





My Pinterest Account

My Recolour Account Name: EllyCuriousWords

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Must Haves 2019

September Must Haves

Update! - What's In My Makeup Bag May 2018