July Must Haves 2018!



Yesterday was SOOO SO SO SO busy that, unfortunately, my whole, 'I will upload the post on Monday' thing got messed up so, today, I will upload instead 😁. July has been a great month for my Must Haves and I can safely say that I have gone a bit book crazy and I have picked up a few, but not too many 😂, products. Please enjoy! Also, don't forget to click on the colourful words to be taken to where you can purchase the items!

1. Instagram



Where was my life before Instagram?!?!? Honestly, I can tell you now that if you don't have Instagram you NEED to get it. There is such a friendly environment and some of the photos posted on there are stunning- people are so talented! If you already have it, you can get to know me a bit better! Find me here. I have been trying to figure out what aesthetic I should have- I've tried a few! Write down any tips on how to keep an aesthetic consistent so it can help me any many others!!! Please excuse the fact my phone screen is dirty!

2. Girl Online

I have read these books once already but couldn't resist buying them to read all over again!! Such an incredible storyline that melts your heart ❤. The first book in the series, I read, in under two days because I just couldn't put the book down!




3. VO5 Frizz Free Cream

I have mention VO5 twice before with their Sleek Blowdry Spray (and VO5 heat protect spray) which works wonders anyway, but when paired with this cream and L'OREAL Paris Elvive Colour Protect Caring Shampoo and Conditioner, my hair is exactly the same as when the hairdresser made it super sleek which is a look I've been trying to recreate since March 😂. P.s. Thanks, VO5 for replying to my tweet about the shine spray!!! Love all your products! xx Their not going to read that and then I will feel like a right weirdo 😂😂😂. Haha. Nevermind. They all smell delicious, by the way.


4. Simple Micellar Water



Before now, I always used to use the Simple face wipes to remove my makeup until I found this stuff. It wipes off all makeup so quickly and easily whilst cleaning your face at the same time! I do not know how I would cope without it, now.

5. Natural Collection Eyeliner

Usually, in my makeup bag I don't keep an eyeliner, however, recently, the Natural Collection Eye Kohl Eye Liner, has snuck inside several times. It is so cheap yet so effective and comes off so easily without any residue. I would totally recommend trying one of these.




6. Getting Your Nails Done

Okay, so there's a bit of a story to this. My friends and I decided that we wanted to get our nails done professionally, together. So, we found a date and headed to a little shop on the edge of town. Their prices were WAY cheaper than many others we had found so that's why we decided to go there. We all got gel nails and once they had been done, I loved mine- I chose a dark blue... what colour would you have chosen? However, they were meant to last three weeks but the varnish is beginning to change colour and go more transparent. Also, it is chipping away at the end of my nails. Is this meant to happen? I'm guessing it's because it was at a cheaper salon. If this is the case, I absolutely recommend getting your nails done BUT at maybe a more expensive salon- maybe ask people for recommendations, first.




7. One

The book One by Sarah Crossan is amazing yet really sad. It's about conjoined twins and the struggles they have to go through. I cried twice whilst reading this book and - just for the record - I never cry at books 😂. You need this book in your life. Furthermore, I read this book in under three days and I'm not a fast reader. I found out about this book through a friend, Skater (this is not their real name just who I will refer to them as on my blog).




8. Claire's Black Nail Varnish


I thought that this would make my toes look gross but, actually, I really like how it looks. It weirdly gives off elegant vibes but I actually kind of love it. Also, a bit random, but for a style tip, white nail varnish makes you look more tanned than you actually are 😉.




That's all for today! I love all the support you guys give and I'm so grateful for it! If you have read this post and have enjoyed it go and tweet or Instagram #ellycuriouswords #new post and tag me which on Twitter is @ellycuriousword and Instagram @ellycuriouswords so that we can try to make our little family a bit bigger! Don't forget to hit the follow button and I'll see you next Monday!

Stay tuned for more,
Elly💚 










My previous post: Suitcase Packing And Hacks





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Must Haves 2019

September Must Haves

Update! - What's In My Makeup Bag May 2018