Christmas Tag- Blogmas No. 12- 2017

For those of you who don't know, a Tag is a set of questions that someone answers and that's just what I'll be doing today! I decided to tell you guys a bit more about me so I asked my friends to come up with some ideas for these questions. I hope you enjoy๐Ÿ”! 

1. If you could have any present, what would it be?
I asked my friends whether this was an actual object or a wish like for world peace but they said it had to be an object. So, my dream present would probably be a load of bath stuff. This is because I love a good bath and putting things in it is just a genius idea. Also, bath products are usually quite expensive so I wouldn't usually treat myself to them, making them the perfect gift!
2. What's the best colour combination on a Christmas tree?
I personally LOVE our multicoloured, random tree but if it had to be a themed tree, I would go for either a silver/white one or a blue, red and white which I have in my house already!

3. Who do you normally spend your holiday with?
With my family and friends. I wouldn't change this for the world.๐ŸŒ
4. What is your best holiday moment?
On Christmas morning when you wake up and you get that fuzzy feeling in your tummy. Then you get to travel down the stairs with your family and enter the living room, excitement buzzing through the room. This is probably my favourite holiday moment.
5. How big is your Christmas tree?
7ft. I think it's the perfect hight!
6. If you could be with any person/people at Christmas, who would they be?
As I've said before, my friends and family!
7. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Rudolf, Dancer, Prancer, Blitzen... No๐ŸฆŒ.
8. Do you like giving or getting more?
Now, this is tricky. Obviously, I love receiving gifts and having the excitement of unwrapping them but then, I also love watching the people I buy for open their presents and thinking about what they might like. In addition, you can wrap them decoratively which I absolutely enjoy๐ŸŽ„!
9.Tinsel or Garland?
Don't get me wrong, I do like a bit of tinsel and it is everywhere around my house, but I find that a garland is a bit more creative and I think I do prefer them!
10. Birthday or Christmas?
Now for the big one... No matter how much I love having a birthday, Christmas has much more of a build up and everybody can enjoy it just as much so I would probably say Christmas.

Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed this, leave a comment telling me your answers to these questions! Also, don't forget to click that 'Follow' button!
Stay tuned for more,
Elly❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Must Haves 2019

September Must Haves

Update! - What's In My Makeup Bag May 2018