Festive Snacks! - Blogmas No. 21- 2017

I apologise for not uploading this on the 21st. So, don't worry, I will be uploading two blog posts today so that I don't miss out a single one! Because I know that there will be someone out there that needs a speedy present for a colleague or someone in their family, I decided to give those people a few food-related ideas to help them. If you have remembered everyone, why not treat yourself to one of these yummy snacks!

Cosmopolitan Boiled Sweets by Cocktail Parlour
These non-alcoholic sweets would be perfect to share on Christmas Eve or give to a teacher as a little 'thank you' for all their help. They contain no artificial colours or flavours and are vegetarian.
Panettone Classico- A bread with style!
This is no ordinary bread- it's a fruity bread that looks huge on the front of the box. However, don't be fooled because it's about 10cm tall! Even still, it's delicious!



Sea Salt and Caramel & Panama (Dark Chocolate) by Chocolate and Love
I couldn't get over the appearance of the packaging on these chocolate bars. They look spectacular with all its intricate detail! Also- pretty tasty!
Lindt Lindor
The classic! How could I leave this one out? 
Thorntons Continental- The Taste Journey
I believe that this chocolate selection is meant to be from lots of different countries! This is super exciting for me because I love trying new foods from different countries.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post! Once again, I apologise for it being so late and see you next time. Don't forget that there will be another post coming out later today!
Stay tuned for more,
Elly😉

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Must Haves 2019

September Must Haves

Update! - What's In My Makeup Bag May 2018