My Christmas Loaf Cake- Blogmas No. 8 - 2017

One of the reasons I decided to bake this cake is because me and my friends are having a bake-off with each other soon and I wanted to trial my idea. Here it is:



The first step is fairly obvious- get/make a loaf cake (I made mine)! I used the 'Honey Loaf Cake' from the 'Great British Bake-Off Perfect Cakes And Bakes To Make At Home'. I have put a link at the end of this post for you to buy this book if you would like. You then need to cover it with thick icing maybe with a flavour. Mine, once again, is honey!🍯


Now is the bit I can help with...
Chop up some flakes to about 2cm long and sprinkle them with some icing sugar to look like snowy logs! Crunch up the rest of the flakes and sprinkle it over the top of the cake and add some for decoration. Place some glace cherries around the plate and on your cake. And you're done!!!

If you, too decided to make this cake, tell me how you did in the comments!

Stay Tuned For More!
Elly🍯


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Must Haves 2019

September Must Haves

Update! - What's In My Makeup Bag May 2018