Showing Christmas Decor- Blogmas No. 13- 2017

I feel like it would be wrong to not show you guys my Christmas decor. I'm not saying this is anything special but it is very special to me! I hope you enjoy!


My fake tree which is not quite as big is more coordinated. It was meant to be a blue, red and white one but we ended up putting multicoloured lights on it which kind of changed the theme!


Next, I am going to show you my main Christmas tree. Yes, I have more than one but it's Christmas!🎅🤶 This one is a completely random theme with homemade decorations as well as shop-bought!


And some guys under the tree!

Obviously, the random tinsel dotted around! Also:
Mantel Piece decorations...



There is another section added onto here which you can view here...

https://ellycuriouswords.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/my-christmas-stairs-blogmas-no-22-2017.html

Stay tuned for more,
Elly😛

P.S.
Don't forget to tell me what decorations you've put up in your house in the comments! Also, please click that 'Follow' button for regular updates on the posts that I put up!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Must Haves 2019

September Must Haves

Update! - What's In My Makeup Bag May 2018