My Mini Christmas Tree- Blogmas No. 7- 2017

Blimey! The 7th of December! Already? It only seems like yesterday that the weather was too hot! Now it's the complete opposite!

Moving on, today I have planned to show you my mini Christmas tree! I bought this about two weeks ago and, even though it was still November, I couldn't resist putting it up. This isn't my only decorations but I'm going to show you those in a future post!

And here it is:



To add to its beautiful appearance, it lights up!

This is a really good price and comes with a good box to keep it in when you don't want to keep it up after the Christmas season is over! You need three AA batteries for it to light up and because it has batteries, it means you can display it in any part of your house and it doesn't need to be near a plug socket.

You can buy this from either the 'Amazon' website at: 
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Artificial-Frosted-Christmas-White-Lights4fun/dp/B073VQK3ML/ref=sr_1_28_sspa?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1512405572&sr=1-28-spons&keywords=mini+light+up+christmas+tree&psc=1
Or, from the website itself at Lights4fun: https://www.lights4fun.co.uk/i/q/LL17026/30cm-aspen-forest-pre-lit-frosted-table-top-mini-christmas-tree  which is the cheaper version.


I know this is only a short post today, but even still, I hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to follow me and tell me whether you like this product; if you already have it or if I've convinced you to buy it!

Stay tuned for more,
Elly🍄

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Must Haves 2019

September Must Haves

Update! - What's In My Makeup Bag May 2018