Ways To Make Your Phone Festive- Blogmas No. 5- 2017

I've thrown myself into the deep end with this post because I actually had no very many ideas at all🏊! However, I've done my research and come up with a few ideas. This post has been very handy for me too, as I have learnt some things.

No. 1 -Wallpaper

You can take your own photos and use them as your wallpaper or, as social media profile photos. And, in this festive month, I have used a winter image. If you can't get the perfect shot, why not download a photo from the internet. This is my winter wallpaper:



No. 2 -How Many Days until Christmas?




Make your phone give you announcements by setting alarms, or download a Christmas Countdown app to tell you how long you've got to wait!🤶





No. 3- Ringtones And Alarms

As well as making what you can see 👀festive, you can listen to Christmas, too👂! It is possible for you to edit sounds for your ringtones and alarms in an app,, or download some from a safe website!

No. 4- Christmas Themes
This is something I learnt to do whilst writing this post. On some phones, you can change the theme. To do this, you need to go into the 'Theme Store' Some themes are free and some cost a bit more. I found this one (see below) for free and it changes the look of the app's icons. Here are some screenshots👸:


There was a Christmas one, too but I preferred this winter one.

I hope you found this post useful, if you did, let me know in the comments and give me some tips on other things that I could do.

Stay tuned for more,
Elly⛇




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Must Haves 2019

September Must Haves

Update! - What's In My Makeup Bag May 2018