My Top Ten Christmas Films- Blogmas No.15- 2017

I have recently published a blogmas post about my Top Ten Christmas Songs (the link is at the bottom of the page) so I figured that it only seemed right that I did a post on My Top Ten Christmas Films! I'd love to know what your favourite Christmas films are and whether you'd recommend any other films that aren't on my list! Let me know in the comments!

10- Saving Santa

Who knew that Santa would need to be saved?  This film is about some elves that, as it sounds, shave to save Santa! The twists and turns of the film come mostly from the fact that they use one of Santa's possessions to time-travel! I notice something new each time I watch this movie, that's why I have made it one of my favourite Christmas movies!
9- The Snowman
A Christmas animated film with a beautiful story as well as charming music. The Snowman will put a spell on you as you journey with him and a boy to find Santa and loads more of their friends!

8- Frozen

Elsa and Anna will melt your heart on their journey to overcome Elsa's unusual powers in a tale of love and friendship. My favourite character is Olaf because he makes me laugh! Frozen is appropriate for the whole family!

7- The Polar Express

In The Polar Express, a young boy goes to the North Pole to visit Santa (Everyone seems to be finding or saving Santa today!😁) I won't give away any more so that you can find the rest out for yourself. Unique as it is, the Polar Express is quirky which really appeals to me! 
6- A Christmas Carol

I love this film because it makes a classic story seem so real for two reasons. One, the animation is so realistic and tow, something about the script and movements of the characters really seems so real! This movie is not scary but children under 7 may find it a bit upsetting.

5- The Grinch

Everybody loves Christmas except one: The Grinch. In his attempts to take the Who's Christmas spirit away from them. The film itself is acted but the people are in costumes which makes it seem more realistic.

4- Home Alone



Kevin is left behind on a family holiday at Christmas time, so has to cope with that, as well as the fact burglars are trying to rob his house. The ways in which he deals with this are really funny! That is why I've voted it fourth in my Top Ten Favourite Christmas Films!


3- Elf




This film evokes emotion in everybody as the main character, Buddy, the elf, struggles to find the fatherly love he needs. As well as this, his dad is on the naughty list! He has to turn his dad's behaviour around! This is a great film for all the family!


2- Arthur Christmas



Arthur Christmas tells the story about how Father Christmas's ways have become more modern. Arthur has to deliver a forgotten gift the old-fashioned way. Will he succeed? You tell me!



1- Nativity Series




This is a film about a school, trying to perform the best Christmas production possible. During this struggle, they have to deal with many problems but all in all, the films are hilarious!


What is your favourite film? Tell me in the comments!
Stay tuned for more,
Elly😏
Link for Top Ten Favourite Christmas Songs -https://ellycuriouswords.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/my-top-10-favourite-christmas-songs.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Must Haves 2019

September Must Haves

Update! - What's In My Makeup Bag May 2018