Classic Winter Happenings- Blogmas No. 11- 2017

So many things happen that mostly only happen in winter. These things are all part of the run-up to Christmas and all are what makes winter so special.❄🏂

Christams Cards-

When you end up writing Christmas cards, what better than to do it in front of tour warm open fire. Some people may find this task a bit of a chore, but I enjoy writing personal messages for people that I know they will enjoy reading. The thought and time that goes into them, I think, is really special.




Christmas Films-

To add to the magical atmosphere you've just created with the two points above, why not have your favourite Christmas film playing along in the background?




Mince Pies-

What better classic snack than mince pies? It will keep you going until dinner, even if it is a bit naughty! But come on, it's Christmas! I sometimes make my own and they are especially tasty, if I may so myself!


Quality Streets and Celebrations-

In the evening, you have to admit that you must have snacked on these tasty chocs on one of the days in December. I know I have!



Warm, open fire-



This makes the house feel cosy and I sometimes end up getting into some comfy pyjamas and snuggling up with a hot drink and a good book.





Christmas Cake and Christmas Pudding-

You may have begun to make your Christmas Cake and Pudding already. If you have, why not tell me how you've been getting on so far?  I can't say I like either of them (I know, apparently it's a crime!) but the decorating of it is another very Christmassy moment!


Snow-

If you are lucky enough to receive snow where you live, there are loads of fun aspects that come with it! Walking through it; snapping some photos; making snowmen and having snowball fights




I hope you enjoy some of these special moments this winter! Comment below to tell me your special Winter Happenings.


Stay tuned for more,
Elly😮

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January Must Haves 2019

September Must Haves

Update! - What's In My Makeup Bag May 2018